Tuesday, June 01, 2010


Birthday and Memorial Day

Rowan had a fun 2nd birthday. I failed to plan an actual party because of the stress of the new baby and planning the trip to Utah. But we had some friends throwing a Memorial day BBQ and so we made a cake for that and had him blow out his candles than.
One thing he got for his birthday was a huge bag full of blocks from Cory's mom. He loves them and I am hoping to paint some of them with child ok paint so he can start learning his colors while playing with them.

Rowan likes to climb into Malachi's swing
I love it when his toes poke through on the crocheted blankets
Me trying to be a photographer
Malachi's "old man" hair!

Hanging out with daddy

For Rowan's Birthday I also wanted some one on one time with him. So Cory took Malachi and Rowan and I went to a splash pad park with a train and carousel and play ground

He likes to put his face in the water and blow bubbles..and I snapped the pic and the perfect time!!!
Waiting for the water to come up (he got impatient and left before the water came!)


He got this great towel and backpack from a good friend for his birthday!
This is the cake I made. I decided that I would buy him toy cars for his birthday and decorate his cake with them, rather than wrap them up! He loved it! My camera was acting up so I didn't get a video of him blowing the candles out
He loves AJ!
Playing with his cars

Playing with the goal markers for ultimate frisbee
Cory catching the frisbee. (There are a lot more pics of the frisbee game on Facebook)

Rowan in his towel

1 comment:

UteFamily said...

Awww!!! So cute... tell him his Aunt Berta misses him.