This is me trying to get a pic of him happy
Cakewrecks is one of my favorite blogs and they came here to Tempe! I was going to do a cupcake wreckplica to enter into their contest but didn't have a lot of time. Than I remembered that a few weeks ago they had flip flop cake that people thought had bacon as the straps. So I made one with bacon and it got me in the top 3!!! Yeah.




3 comments:
you have such a fun life jenn ;) love the cake...that is awesome that you got into top 3!!! congrats!
OK!!!Hold on, I know I haven't checked blogs in a while, but a baby, when did this happen? Congrats girlie, he is so dang cute. I am so excited for you. So fun. man I need to stay on top of things.Hope you are doing well.
Rowan and Malachi are getting so big! I can't wait to see them again. I'm glad you're keeping cool this summer. Miss you!
Post a Comment