Utah Trip
We were able to go to Utah for 2 weeks to see my brother and Cory's brother get married. I was an awesome trip!! Rowan got spoiled from family members and Cory and I were able to run errands and go on a date! We also took the opportunity to bless Malachi. We had family and friends come and join us for that. Unfortunately the camera battery died the 2nd day and we thought we had brought the charger but could not find it (we found it when we got home and were unpacking!!)
So some highlights that we weren't able to photograph:
1. Rowan chasing our friend Heidi and Cody's cat!!
2. Rowan chasing the neighbors bunny around their backyard!! The bunny got tired out and let Rowan "sit" on him!! (he didn't actually sit on the bunny, I promise!)
3. Malachi's blessing with so many family and friends present and the fun at the luncheon
But here are a few of the things were able to get pics of:
Rowan and Zach playing with trains (Now Rowan loves trains!!)
Rowan playing the recorder
Playing the recorder with Uncle Nathan
Malachi looking at cousin Crystal!! (I love this pic!)
Sleeping while Uncle Dave holds him
Malachi just chilling!
Rowan helping to clean the porch
I just really liked this pic. I think he was trying to get the water out!
No comments:
Post a Comment