I saw this tag on a friends website and I really liked it so here it goes....
8 Things Tag...
8 Things I am PASSIONATE About...
1. Cory
2. Family
3. The Gospel
4. Dancing
5. Having fun
6. learning new things
7. Outdoors (which I don't get to do often enough)
8. Friends
8 "words" or "phrases" I say way to often...
1. "Heck"
2. "Shoot"
3. "What's for dinner tonight"
4. "mmm bye"
5. "I'm bored....entertain me!"
6. "Watcha wanna do?"
7. "Yes I have a headache and no I haven't taken anything for it yet!"
8. "I'm sorry"
8 Things I want to do before I die...
1. Ride a motorcycle across the country and see as much as possible
2. Go to Hawaii
3. Compete open in a dance competition
4. Go on a mission with Cory
5. Visit Japan
6. Have my kids tell me they forgive me for all the mistakes I have made (because heaven knows I will)
7. Go sky diving
8. Go scuba diving
8 Things I have learned From my past...
1. Preisthood blessings are real and are so powerful
2. You are responsible for your own actions and don't blame someone else for your hard times
3. Its never too late to say sorry
4. Hard work really does pay off
5. Parents are human too
6. Prayers are always answered
7. Don't regret anything, learn from your mistakes
8. Honesty is the only way!
8 Places I would love to see...
1. Japan
2. Hawaii
3. East Coast (yes all of it)
4. England
5. Ireland
6. Scotland
7. Nauvoo
8. The ocean all around me
8 Things I Currently Need or Want...
1. To get my house cleaned.
2. a new vacuum
3. Dancing lessons
4. a new house
5. To be completely out of debt and have enough in savings
6. Motorcycles
7. To not be on the 3rd floor
8. Cheap flights to Utah
8 More People I Tag! (I'm not sure who has done this & who hasn't so, if you have already don't worry about it.)
1. Heather
2. Betsy
3. Morgan
4. Jimmy & Holly
5. Allison
6. Theresa
7. Timber
8. Marquesas
Accidental Bucket list
10 years ago
2 comments:
Awesome :) I'll do the tag when I get some time!
Hey Jen - I found your blog! :) Mine is http://cookeninnv.blogspot.com
come visit sometime!
Post a Comment