Monday, October 06, 2008

As many of you know, Rowan is famous for always having his tongue sticking out. The past week he has realized that he can stick it in his mouth and with this has come new sounds and him playing with his mouth. It is so cute! We tried to take him swimming but the water was too cold. We were told to wait until he was 4 months and I wanted to wait for the weather to cool down and it all happened too quickly. On a side note; I have been exercising with a friend for the past 2 months. I have lost 4 lbs and I now fit into some pants that I haven't fit into for 2 years!!! Yeah!!!!






Here are some pics of Rowan in his first swim diaper. I hate that I am in my swimsuit in these pics, but Rowan is cute enough that I had to post the pics


No comments: