Friday, October 24, 2008

Sorry its been so long since I posted. Rowan is doing good. Yesterday we had an appt. with the people who do the helmets for babies with mis-sharpened heads. He will need one but only for about 2 months. We find out today if insurance will cover it..if not I am not sure what we will do because these aren't cheap. When we first noticed the flat spot on the right side of his head we started laying him more on his left to try to fix the problem...Unfortunatlly it just made the other side flat too!! silly boy.
In other news Rowan is really close to rolling over. I am happy he is finally trying. He is also trying to put everything in his mouth. He is such a joy.
Cory finished his mid term this week. He thinks he did good on it. School is going ok for him, the hardest thing is he doesn't really get a break. We are looking forward to Christmas!!

This is Rowan's dragon from Jim & Tara

He was so tired this night he fell asleep during tummy time (which he has never done before)!!

He kept reaching for his spoon while I was feeding him and so I gave it to him and he was excited!!

He didn't want his binki and out of frustration/desperation I gave him his sock to chew on...he loved it!!

I am so happy that he doesn't have to be swaddled any more!! He just did it on his own. But he has to have a heavy blanket at night and a lighter one during the day or he wakes up screaming at me!

He loves these crocheted blankets....He will play with them with his toes. I love them because even when its warm they are cool enough and when its cold they are warm enough (because it really isn't cold here yet, although all the natives are in their winter clothes!!!)

This is the video of Rowan almost rolling over. He got a lot closer earlier that day but this works too.. The other video is of him just talking (sorry its sideways and dark).its also really short because he saw the camera and stopped!!


No comments: