MY NEW HOBBY
Its been forever since I have crocheted and I decided recently to try again and I have been having so much fun! I find it really relaxing too.
This is my friends little girl:
This is my friends little girl:
This is a brown headband with flower and the flower is attached with a button so you can use different flowers
4 comments:
I looked at all these pictures on facebook. I love it! So cute.
Jen I love them and when it gets colder outside will you make me 2 for our girls?
Amber!! Sounds great, let me know what colors and the size of your girls heads!! Can I try to make a hat for you boy too??
um yeah totally. I would love one for Aiden but he kinda has a big head. LOL Actually I think we measured the other day and his and Lexi's are the same sz.
Post a Comment