Playing Catchup
No excuses for not having posted lately. Instead I will just try and give an update. Kai is doing a little better on sleeping at night (not every hour anymore). Rowan is trying to help but also entering the terrible 2's and is screaming and crying a lot more than normal for him. Cory still likes his job and I just started at a nursing home, working PRN.
Details on Kai: he is so close to sitting up on his own. He LOVES to stand. Likes Tummy time more and more. LOVES his brother. Whatever Rowan is doing, Kai will watch and smile and him. He is still fussy but getting better a little every week. He laughs and "talks" a lot too. I need to get a video of him almost rolling over. He will get on his side and almost onto his tummy, and than just stop.
Details on Rowan: He can reach the pedals on his tricycle finally and now we are trying to teach him how to push on them to ride his bike. He has lots of friends, and is learning to share his toys with the friends. He talks and talks and talks, its getting him to be quiet that is the problem. He "sings" in church and I want to make him stop cuz he is really loud, but I want him to enjoy singing so we just let him and people around us laugh and tell us they enjoy it. He likes anything and everything and is such a tough kid. He will fall and get right back up, if he does get a little hurt he comes over, I kiss it better and off he goes again.
Details on Kai: he is so close to sitting up on his own. He LOVES to stand. Likes Tummy time more and more. LOVES his brother. Whatever Rowan is doing, Kai will watch and smile and him. He is still fussy but getting better a little every week. He laughs and "talks" a lot too. I need to get a video of him almost rolling over. He will get on his side and almost onto his tummy, and than just stop.
Details on Rowan: He can reach the pedals on his tricycle finally and now we are trying to teach him how to push on them to ride his bike. He has lots of friends, and is learning to share his toys with the friends. He talks and talks and talks, its getting him to be quiet that is the problem. He "sings" in church and I want to make him stop cuz he is really loud, but I want him to enjoy singing so we just let him and people around us laugh and tell us they enjoy it. He likes anything and everything and is such a tough kid. He will fall and get right back up, if he does get a little hurt he comes over, I kiss it better and off he goes again.
So lots of pics
We went on a "hike" for labor day (too hot to do a hard hike, and the cooler places were too far away). This is a cool trail over in Gilbert
Well that's it for now. I hope to take more pics and update this more often. I am working on more sewing projects (but those are frustrating me cuz I have trouble reading a pattern)
No comments:
Post a Comment