Wednesday, April 21, 2010

EASTER AND UPDATES

For Easter we colored Easter eggs and than "hid" plastic eggs on the grass outside the apartment. Rowan LOVED it....especially when the eggs would pop open and he could eat the candy inside. He giggled the whole time we were decorating the eggs with stickers too! It was so much fun.



















































Malachi is doing great. He got down to 7lbs 9oz last Thursday and so we were concerned with the weightloss. But as of Monday he is up to 7lbs 15 oz and doing great! I just wish he would sleep more through the night. He LOVES to be held and the past few days will not let me put him down. I am trying really hard to break him of that habit so I can get things done and play with Rowan more. Rowan still loves to "help" me with Malachi, although there is jealousy. It has come in the form of Rowan waking up multiple times in the middle of the night and trying to climb into bed with us. So not only do I get up with Malachi every 3 hours (at least) but I have to take Rowan back to bed at least twice a night! AAAHHH!!! Oh well. At least both boys are adorable!

3 comments:

gibandshi said...

Jen--

Jonathan did the EXACT same thing!! He has been sleeping through the night forever and then when the baby came he would wake up hysterically crying and have to get in bed with us! Don't worry it went away after a week or two and they adjust to the new baby! Good Luck!

Courtney & Marcie said...

Hey Jen-
Congrats on the new little one. Both of your boys are so cute! Sounds like you are doing well- I sure hope so. Good luck with all of the adjustments.

JTMcConneheyFamily said...

There is a reason that babies come so small and loveable, so we can handle the difficulties that are ahead. Good luck and can't wait to see you.