The story!
First push (about 12:00 am) : Water exploded all over the poor nurse (laughter begun)
Second push : Nurse makes me stop at count 2 cuz doctor wasn't in yet.
Third-fifth pushes : Malachi comes!! I pushed after the doctor said to stop cuz I wasn't expecting to be done that quick!
Now don't let that fool you. The contractions sucked and kept getting worse. The epidural kept missing and included a burning, searing pain in my leg. But he was worth it!
This is the nurse that was there for my false alarm 2 weeks before Malachi came. She was so excited for me when they admitted me! Thank heavens for kind nurses!!
Rowan was given Mono (thanks Morgan) for his birth so we gave Malachi Swine Flu!! :)
8 comments:
aww, I love the swine flu at the end. Just like before!!! *sniff* oh nostalgia... my bebbe's will have toxic mold and rabies.
He is beautiful Congratulations!! I love the name you picked out.
Yea!! That is so exciting! Welcome to the world, little Malachi!
He is so hansome and might I add you look pretty dang good for just giving birth! Congrats can't wait to meet him in May! :)
Congratulations! He is precious. I really liked the picture of Rowan holding his little brother. That is so cute. I am so excited for your family!!
I am so happy for your family! He's darling and you look incredible!
Congratulations!! What a little miracle!
I JUST WANT TO COME AND HOLD HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN K?! I STILL AM EXTREMELY JEALOUS ABOUT THREE PUSHES!
Post a Comment