Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random photos


11:00 church takes it toll on little boys.. He is always falling asleep during lunch right after church ...notice the chip still in his hand!


















Playing in hat and booties that are for little brother!


















Renaissance Fair with Friends

















































Reading with Daddy (it's a cooking book by Alton Brown. Rowan LOVES to watch cooking shows!!)















Playing on the rocking horse Grandma made him






























This NEVER happens!! Rowan wants to play when I want to nap!
















Big Boy bed...the transition was MUCH easier than I ever though it would be!!






























When babysitting it got quiet so I went to check on the boys. You can't tell, but this is Rowan's walk-in closet. He climbed into the exersaucer and they were both having a blast!!















Ostrich festival















Silly Boy!!















Tricycle he got for Christmas and he loves to ride it!
















Messy spaghetti face!















This kiddo LOVES shoes!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute jen

kayla said...

How come they don't fall asleep during nursery? :) I love that picture of you and him sleeping..precious.

UteFamily said...

Cute pictures! It says you have 5 more days until your baby is here... haha! I need to see pictures of him please :-)