First, some funny things from Rowan. On Sunday (8th) Rowan slide down a slide all by himself for the first time....climbed up the stairs and scooted to the edge and went down!! So cute!! Yesterday after his bath he took his first naked run through the house! He is helping me to put things away, usually in the wrong places, but today he helped me put a pan away and he opened up the right door!! He also climbed out of his crib for the first time yesterday!
He is talking a lot more and understand more each day!
This is Rowan sitting in the sink...he loves this!! He will play with his reflection, give kisses, fives, knuckles, etc!

I have these pillows out because they were under something I needed and Rowan has fun sitting in them. Often I will find him lying in them while "talking" to a toy, or sitting in them to read a book.

Cory thought it would be funny to stick cereal to Rowan's face. He loved it!! He ate every one!!!

Our little gamer!

We checked on Rowan and this is how he was sleeping!

Our own little Schroeder(from Charlie Brown)



We took Rowan to a pumpkin patch and he had fun!!
Here he is picking out his pumpkin. He would pick one out, bring it to us and than go get another one! (sorry the pick is fuzzy, it was dark and the camera focused on the dust!)

Decorated pumpkin

He had fun in a playhouse there.

We have some friends whose church put on a great Harvest Festival!
Rowan on a Harley!

Bobbing for ducks!

Playing in a Bouncy house!

Cory and McKain sumo wrestled!


Than there was Halloween!!!

Rowan practicing to be a pirate


The whole family. I was a flapper, Rowan was a pirate, and only those who have seen Red Dwarf know what Cory was (he has an H on his forehead!)

Than we went to the Scout O Rama this last week end. Unfortunately it wasn't really too much for Rowan this year, in a few years we will have to plan the whole day though!!
Tug of war with Daddy helping (the best part was the other side started yelling "it's the baby's dad!! HELP!! lol. ) Found out Rowan loved it when Cory would pull on the rope cuz he would go up in the air, so Cory would pull, not realizing he was helping his side win!! lol

Rowan in a Tee Pee

Blowing the boats down

And more Random funniness from Rowan
He cleaned out the bathroom cupboards so he could sit in the

Cory put the bucket on his head and he loved it!

And nothing is more fun on a boring day, than trying to pack up Rowan and send him somewhere (lots of people have asked me too!!)


Than there was his first full apple.... I gave it to him thinking he would try to eat it and not be able to. I was wrong, he took a bite and continued to eat almost the entire apple!!! I have not seen him happier!!

2 comments:
He's a cutie! Looks like you've got a fun little guy on your hands!
I can't believe how big the little guy is! Last I saw he was still kicking in your tummy!!! Ha ha... He's so cute Jen.
Post a Comment