Rowan also is trying to say EVERYTHING. Not everything is understandable, but we point to something and say what it is and he tries!! Some of the funniest new words are "seriously", "black car", "kiss", "shoe" and many more!!!
And her are some funny pics!
I got a new phone and took out the battery to my old one and gave it to Rowan!! He LOVES IT!!

He says "cheese" and I got this great corny smile!

He loves his piano and chair. He can't have one without the other and it is very entertaining to watch him move them into this position.

Can you find the baby?? (we found him like this when we checked on him before we went to bed!)

And, of course, THANKSGIVING!!! We decided that due to money, school, and not wanting to drive really far, we are spending the holidays at home. So we had one other couple over for Thanksgiving and I cooked my first turkey!! I was so nervous!!! Cory made a yummy cranberry sauce and Rowan LOVED to help.
Grating the orange peel

Putting the spices into the tea ball.

Yummy Turkey!!! And yes, it tasted as good as it looks!!! (Thank you Alton Brown!!)

Cory Carving

Proof that it was cooked all the way through!

Playing with Monica and Guillermo



Sorry for the side shot, but this was too funny not post
He started this game! listen closely to the second video, you can hear him say the countdown
This morning he played the game all by himself and I couldn't stop laughing!!!
He did this while getting him ready for bed!
2 comments:
That turkey looked really good!
Alton Brown rocks!
Post a Comment