Friday, October 09, 2009

Rowan has been so much fun lately!!! He is learning so much!! He runs around in our shoes. He is trying to be more independent which has made for some hard days. He tries to talk a lot. He says mama, dada, baba (even though he hasn't used a bottle in well over 6 months), dau (for dog), sssiiii(for sit), down, apple, up and he can make the noises of a car, dog, kitty, cow, and sheep! He can kick a ball really well!! He used to just open and close cupboards, but now he loved to bring me whatever is in them!! He also signs please, more, food, and milk. He refuses to try to say anything that he has another way to let me know what it is..i.e. I ask him to say car and he says vvrrroom. Hopefully he will get better!!

Also, I know I said I was going to go private, and I still am, I just have been too tired to do it (lazy excuse I know). I will warn you before I do!


Rowan talking on the phone to Grandma (usually he just pushes buttons!)
















Rowan praying (sorry its so blurry, but there is a video to go with this)















Rowan trying to get out of his highchair and getting stuck!
















Playing on the lovesac with a friend















We went to the fairgrounds for a home and garden show, and walking back we saw this reserved parking spot!!




















Sorry for all the videos...he is doing so much that can't be captures by a still shot! The videos are: Ring around the rosies, praying, leading the music, dog goes to dover, attacking bear and "sit" . And the funniest thing about the praying and the leading music is that he did those all on his own!! He learned by watching us and watching in church!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Prayers are such a fun time, I should get Rysa on tape doing that. She says words all by herself but then when Cayten is praying, she says words for him too, he kinda gets mad LOL!

katie said...

they grow up too fast. he is so dang cute.

UteFamily said...

Ahh! He's getting so big. Tell him his favorite Aunt can't wait to meet him. I have candy!