Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More Rowan (sorry, Cory and I don't do very many exciting things!)

He wasn't sleeping well, so I though maybe he wanted a pillow (cuz he kept trying to sleep on his bear). We had this Ladybug pillow that Heather gave me for my birthday and figured, hey, why not? And Rowan loves it!! He now will also put his pacifier on it when he gets up in! (he only uses it for sleeping)
Rowan loves to "read". He is always bringing books to us. I just (literally) got a pic of him in the love sac "readng" a book!
The first video is Rowan giving himself shaken baby syndrome! j/k He has learned to shake his head "no", although he doesn't know that it means "no" he just enjoys doing it! And that at the end I got him to do a few of the signs he knows.
The next video is of Rowan "reading". you may have to turn the sound up really loud to hear his babbling, but it is really cute!

1 comment:

Shawndel said...

I love it. So smart!