And than there is Rowan. He is so much fun. He loves to be scared and will keep coming back for more!! He now knows 2 signs... "more" and "please". Which has kind of helped to ward of some of the whinning. He loves to "read" and I need to get a pic of him "reading" his books, but I can't do it without him noticing and the second he sees the camera he is up and attacking the camera!
We have weaned him off the bottle. Which was an adventure...I kept trying to give him warm milk in a cup, sippy cup, straw cup and he would have none of it. I didn't want to give in and give him a bottle but I didn't want him to get dehydrated either.... so I gave up and gave him cold milk in his straw sippy cup...he drank the entire thing (which is the equivalant of a bottle) so quick! And he has not missed his bottle! YEAH!!
Another adventure is swimming. Rowan is so independant he doesn't want to be held while swimming. So we got him a life jacket so he can have more freedom and we don't have to hang out at the stairs the whole time!
He also loves to "dance" and wave his hands like he is leading the music. (video to come soon).
He also gets this adorable grin and giggle whenever he is getting into something he knows he isn't supposed to!! He is learning to copy ALOT which is so much fun!!




2 comments:
EEK! it's nearly 11pm and your little weather thing says its 108^!!!! WOW! it only got up to like 80^ here today! crazy!!!
cute pics! i'm glad you're going swimming a lot so that you don't melt haha :D
yup, it "cools down" to 90 most nights, if we are lucky!
Post a Comment