Things have been really crazy lately. The day after we got back from Oregon Cory and I got some weird flu thingy. The next day was pretty normal. But on thursday we ended up in the ER because I was having a miscarriage. The tests in the ER weren't for sure so we had to wait til monday. Besides that we are doing great and here are some cute pics of Rowan
In this one you can see his one front tooth that is in and the other one is trying to come in, which has made him pretty grumpy and drooly
He is just making a funny face
Another funny face (oh, and he got rid of his helmet the week before his birthday!!)
Our friend Shawndel gave Rowan this adorable outfit!! so cute!!
And he likes the camera now!
Random pics
2 comments:
I am so sorry. Miscarriages are no fun and if you need anything or want to know anything about them I am more than willing to talk. I hope you feel better
I am sorry girl. I had a miscarriage too and they are not fun at all. Oh, I went private on my blog so if you want to keep reading send me an email at mandyj_14@yahoo.com
Post a Comment