Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Here we are at the zoo. This is Rowan's first Carousel ride. He wasn't too sure of it at first but I finally got a pic of him waving!


They had a splash pad and Rowan was hot so we let him play in it. He learned quickly that the water squirted out of the ground but it would still scare him when it came up!
He was so tired!!
He loves to "play" playstation with Daddy!

Our first bad head injury. He loves to be scared and we scared him and he turn and ran head first into a corner!! I wish I had gotten a pic right after because it swelled up so big it was scarry! But he is ok, other than the bruise.The first video is Rowan giving Kiwi a kiss. He loves the bird and now that Kiwi has gotten to know Rowan she actually likes him too (she used to hiss and squawk when she saw him)
The next video is him doing his cute tricks.

1 comment:

Timber said...

haha, that's the first of many, many head injuries he'll get himself into as he gets older :)
(sometimes I worry about taking my boys in public cuz it looks like we beat them. Not so--they do it to themselves, hurling themselves off of bikes, going down the slide head first, falling off the swings, pushing each other into things, etc... BOYS!!!)