Friday, April 24, 2009

Trip to Utah

Rowan and I went to Utah this last week (we traveled with a friend for safety, thanks Heather!).  We spent the first few days in Logan goofing off with friends there and staying with Betsy and Nick (Thanks so much guys!!).  I apologize for not having more pics of the trip because I was too busy trying to see as many people as possible that I forgot about taking pics.
When we went to Bountiful we surprised Cory's mom because she didn't know we were coming.  It was great to see all my family and a few friends, sorry to those I missed, but next time I will let more know I am there and you can all come see us!  
Here are some pics from the trip

This is Stacy and Rowan


Cory's brother, Seth, his mom, and Aunt

Me and Rowan
Rowan sleeping silly
We went for ice cream and we put the spoon on Rowan's nose!

Rowan swimming
Cory and I went to a drive in movie and brought Rowan along.  He had fun "driving"


Swimming with Grandpa Johns

Rowan gives full open mouth kisses.  I laid on the floor to get a good shot of it and it looks more like he is giving me CPR!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is really neat. I'm glad you got to visit with some old friends.

Shawndel said...

It looks like you had a great trip! I am glad you are back though. Let's make a play date. :) I totally love the driving pictures. I just posted some of those of Cody, too! Hahaha.

Timber said...

How fun! :)

Sarah said...

That is the cutest thing! What an adorable boy. He is getting so big!