I can't believe he is walking already! He took his first step at 8 months and has not stopped. It is so fun!!! I don't have video of it but his favorite thing is to hold onto my finger and walk everywhere!! He smiles and laughs and makes all kinds of noises while doing it! Ignore the mess. We have been playing today rather than cleaning.
Accidental Bucket list
10 years ago
4 comments:
He is making Cody look bad!! That is awesome! His walking skills are. I mean.
Three cheers for playing instead of cleaning!!! Cleaning can ALWAYS wait :D
He's so cute!!!
he is still obsessed with that tongue, isn't he? He is adoreable. Give him a kiss from his favorite aunt.
You're in a lot of trouble you know. Now he'll be running in no time. Oh and when he meets me... I will be his favorite aunt. Haha. lol
Post a Comment