

On Saturday Cory and I went and checked out the Goldfield mine in Apache Junction. It really wasn't cool but we took some pics anyways and we were glad to get out of the houseThe coolest part was going into the mine and that was the only place that we were able to find out the history of this "ghost town"
This was our tour guide
This was the toilet that the miners used. We were told that they used to steal gold by putting it in here because they were the only ones allowed to come and go from the mine. I think there are better ways to get gold! 

These are just some happy baby pics
I was trying to get a good pic of his new tooth (he only has one and it is bugging me because I have to have symmetry in somethings!) All you can see in this is a cute smile and lots of drool!!!
Here is his tooth (bottom)
He likes to play with his tooth
He has learned that he can makes noises with his fist and mouth. His favorite time to do this is sacrament meeting when it is quiet
Eating a lemon
Grandma Johns made this helicopter for Rowan and he was loving to play with it!
I can't get Rowan to drink apple juice from a bottle....but he likes it being squirted into his mouth!!!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! Rowan is SOOOO cute! ;)
Happy Birthday Jenn!!
Glad you got some girl time:P
what a cute little guy you have there. Happy Birthday too!
Post a Comment