Something else new....
I realized that I often forget things because I am so absorbed with downloading pics. So...
For Valentines we had some great friends watch Rowan so we could go dancing. It was a lot of fun but we miss our social network from Logan/Utah/MAC. But it was still fun. I am getting better at not being a worry-wart while the kid is at the babysitter.
Cory is doing well in school. We are so grateful for Craig (his study-buddy). The weather here is still beautiful and perfect. We got rain last night which made for a perfect day.
I am having a hot tub party tomorrow with some friends and I am so looking forward to it!! It makes me want to stay in an apartment because of the pool and hot tub and exercise room!
Sorry this blog is boring or just pics, I am trying to be creative!
Accidental Bucket list
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment