I need advice yet again. I am stressing out on a regular basis because Rowan is 5 months old and still is not rolling over yet. He just isn't interested. I can push him over and bring him back to his tummy (which most of the time he enjoys) but he won't even try on his own. Sometimes he will get up on his knees like he wants to do something but than he will stop. What do I do? I have tried to dangle his favorite toy, I have tried putting him on his side (sometimes works). I feel helpless and so frustrated.
6 comments:
Conner didn't roll over until he was a year old and you would never guess that now. I wouldn't stress about it if I were you. You are doing fine!! He is fine!!
I wouldn't worry either. I think sometimes parents are so use to hearing that kids do this at this age and that at that age. He'll do it when he is ready and I wouldn't fret about it. I think there is also a difference with your first kid too. You are always helping them to learn new things and progress like they should. I think the more kids you have the more laxed you get and let things just happen when they decide to happen. I did that withe Lexi, so I'm in the same boat. I hope that didn't sound mean. I wouldn't worry Jen, just keep enjoying your little boy!
Cayten REFUSED to roll over. He wouldn't do it. He crawled at 6 months. Rolling just wasn't his thing. I wouldn't be worried unless your Pedi is,
Hey Jen,
Don't worry. My kids didn't start rolling over until they were around 8 months. He'll roll over when he wants to.
Don't worry about it. He'll do it when he is ready. He just wants another excuse for you to hold him, that's all. Just love the heck out of him. They grow so fast. Hey Jenn, I am the worst friend ever. I didn't even know you moved to AZ. Show's how much we talked after you went to the spec. hosp. Rowen is so dang cute. Congrats, I know he was long awaited. I was thinking about you and thought I would take a chance on whether or not you had a blog. I'm glad you did. Sorry I'm a good blog stalker. I hope you are doing well. Katie
Okay, I'm a bit slow on the reply... don't stress Jenn! It's not worth it. If the doctor shows concern then you can stress, but other than that- enjoy it! Once he starts crawling and then walking- you're going to wish he'd slow down. Love you!
Post a Comment