So I think this is the cutest picture ever! My dad took this and thanks to Ryan we got this gorgeous smile. I also realized that I haven't been posting a lot of what has been going on here. Life is pretty boring for the most part. Cory is doing well in school and work. While I hang out with Rowan all day. He still isn't rolling over regularly, but today he did it twice and when I grabbed the camera to do a video, he stopped. He is also quite the chatter box (wonder where he gets that from). He is so much fun. We are still having insurance problems with regards to his helmet and it is too confusing to even try and explain it here.
For those who are interested in me I haven't been doing too much. I have been picking up flu shot clinics here and there. I fell victim to the Twilight series right after we moved here. I was not going to read them because they were too popular and I don't like to be part of fads. But when we got here and had nothing to do I gave in and bought the first book. I was hooked. I am not like a lot of people and think Edward is the greatest (he actually drives me nuts in some ways), but Cory and I saw a lot of us in the book and we loved them. So I too am a Twilight addict. Cory is trying to convince me to go with the ladies from our ward to go and see it. I am not sure I want to go. I should so I can get to know more people. I will let you know if I go and see it.
That is life for us so far. We miss Utah and are looking forward to trying to see as many people as possible when we come for Christmas.
2 comments:
Cute photo!!!!
I'll have to read Twilight to see if I like it. I liked the movie :)
Ummm.... GO to the movie!! It is so good! I, too, was not going to read them! I hate the fad things like that! But, I too, was totally hooked!! Not crazy fanatic, just liked them!
Post a Comment