Friday, September 26, 2008

Quirks!

I've Been Tagged! The Rules are....tell about 7 quirks of yours & then Tag 7 fellow bloggers to do the same, be sure to leave a comment to let them know.


1- When cleaning the kitchen I have to do all or nothing. Too often it ends up not done or half way and it drives me nuts!
2- I hate talking on the phone, there are only a few people I can talk to for more than 2 minutes
3- I love the smell of dirt and grass (also they are my favorite Bertie Botts every flavor bean)
4- I have to dunk my cookies in milk. I just can't eat them without milk
5- I love to sit in a bath and read a book...I can't just sit in a bath. I have to have a book to read.
6- When reading a book I will let everything else stop and spend all my time reading
7- I can't watch a show or movie with medical parts in it without commenting on whether or not they did the part right.

It's kinda fun to read about other people's quirks and know that I am not the only freak in the world. .
I tag Betsy, Timber, Tasanee, Tara, Roberta, Allison, and Diana

No comments: