Sunday, August 31, 2008

Two nights ago we started feeding the baby rice cereal at night. Well, lasr night he had milk at 9 and a little cereal at 10. At 530 I decided to wake him up to eat. So I was wondering if he got too full and I should feed him less or just let him sleep that long?l

6 comments:

Jenn said...

That sounds like a good problem to have! Girl, just let him eat, he'll quit when he's full...and let him sleep!! He'll surely wake up when he's not tired anymore. Don't worry, he didn't get too full..are you worried you made him comatose?:) Highly unlikely! I'd just take the "extra" sleep and enjoy it, that is if this wasn't just a fluke. Hopefully it will be the dawning of a new eat/sleep cycle, though!

Timber said...

Let him sleep!!! And enjoy getting more sleep at night too :)

Betsy said...

Let the boy sleep!! Are you nuts, wake him up? No way!!! :-)

Heidi said...

Haven't you ever heard the comment Never wake a sleeping baby! :) Trust me he will wake up when he is done sleeping or when he is hungry which every one comes first!

PITT STOP said...

Jenn,
It is ok to let Rowan sleep, he is still very young you will have time to get him on a schedule when he's a bit older. He's still trying to get used to things. He will not be screwed up. :D

Love ya, Theresa

Ashlee said...

Let hime sleep! I never once woke Kayla up to feed her, only if we needed to be somewhere or if she was sleeping a little too long during the day and I was worried she wouldn't sleep at night. Starting solid foods and wondering if they're getting enough is kind of hard, you just have to use that good old mothers instinct. Good luck!