Update on us. Cory is enjoying his job. We are all hating the heat but I am grateful for Heather and Keri Jo who get me out of the house. Rowan had his 2 month doctors visit. He got his shots and I was prepared for the worst, the hurt look on his face that just screams "Why did you let them do this to me!!". Thank goodness all I got was the crying. He is taking it well. He is a little more fussy today and yesterday than normal, but he is still being good (and I am getting used to 3-4 hours of sleep). Besides that we are just trying to adjust. I miss having things to do like the farmers market and work. Its hard to stay motivated at home. I have been way too lazy these past few weeks. Hopefully that will change soon
1 comment:
I love you Jenn! I am so happy that you are down here, you are my bestest friend!
Post a Comment