Saturday, July 26, 2008

We have been wondering what to dress the baby up for for Halloween. We don't want to do the normal "cutsy" baby stuff like pumpkins and flowers. We were thinking making him a gothic baby and than Cory and I can dress to match...
Avatar


and we can get him a stuffed Appa (his 6 footed Bison)



Or there is a chipendale!!



If anyone has votes or other ideas let us know!!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I think you should make him a hobit! With hairy toes and everyting! :)

Sarah said...

We're dressing Tommy up as a sack of potatoes. We're using an old pillow case with a hole cut in the top with "Idaho Spuds 10#" or something like that. Ha! You can use the idea if you want, but I think your idea is pretty cool too. Hope you're doing well in AZ!

Annie Atkin Rasmussen said...

I'm voting for the Avatar. I mean, he may only have so little hair one time in his life, you need to take advantage of it!