We made it!!! We got into Arizona on the night of the 2nd. We went to our apartment the next morning (pics to come once our stuff comes). I really like our new apartment. The only bad thing is its on the third floor! Oh well, it will help me get into shape. Rowan handled the drive pretty well. He got really fussy right at the end which was only bad because we were lost trying to find our hotel and it made it that much more frustrating. We have hung out with Heather and Dane already and look forward to the Grossens getting back into town so we can hang out with them.
I swear that Rowan has grown over night. His newborn diapers don't fit him anymore, we didn't pack any of the bigger ones because he was drowning in the newborns, until yesterday. His onesies now fit him! I will send pics once I can. Our stuff should be here on Tuesday (Which is 2 days sooner than we thought). We will keep you posted!
Accidental Bucket list
10 years ago
2 comments:
Ah. I see how it is. You look forward to your other friends getting back so you don't have to hang out with us anymore. Is that it? Heh, just kidding! I'm so glad you are here! I HAVE FRIENDS AGAIN!! Woo hoo!
Jenn! I didn't know you were even expecting. How exciting! Congratulations!! fun fun fun! I didn't know you were moving either, how come? You gotten to go on any horse rides lately?
Mandy J.:)
Post a Comment