Saturday, July 19, 2008

Here are just a bunch of pics of the baby to catch up on how he has grown. He is finally fitting into his 0-3 month old clothes. With 2 days before I stuff arrived he outgrew his newborn diapers and we had to buy some bigger ones (which was bad because we have a whole bunch of size 1), oh well, we will use them. Since we have been here he has rolled over (only did this once and hasn't done it since), he smiles and cooes a lot, and he is putting himself to sleep (in fact he often won't go to sleep until we put him down now!)


This is us dancing at the opening a new dance studio in Phoenix. The owner is a friend of Cory's. Rowan wanted to dance with us.





These are him smiling. The best pic I got was on my cell phone and I can't download it to here. Hopefully he will continue to smile and I can get some better pics



This is him sleeping during the move




It is fun to have him grab our fingers with his toes



More asleep time. He fell asleep in the sling and I laid him down in it and he stayed asleep. I think he looks like the emperor from Star Wars




This one he fell asleep with his finger caught in his mouth!!

4 comments:

AMezNewz said...

He is sooooo cute!

UteFamily said...

Wow! He's getting big. I hope you're liking Phoenix :-) We lived on the 3rd floor before, and it really sucked coming home from the grocery store. I hope all is well!!! Kenny'll be in Phoenix the end of August to visit Darrell, so he'll get to see Rowan before me. Take care!!!!

Sarah said...

How cute! HAHA! He SO does look like the emperor from Star Wars. How hilarious! Hope you guys are doing well.

Ashlee said...

Jenn he is so cute, I can't believe it! He is still so little and makes my Kayla look like a giant. Glad things are going well, I miss working with you!