
This is a funny joke that I wanted to do. I found these stuffed diseases online and I thought it would be funny to have one with the baby so I could tell the nurses that he had some weird disease. One of my friends (Thanks Morgan!!) got me mono (the kissing disease). She was even willing to lend me Rabies!!! Most of the staff thought it was very funny. One nurse freaked out and got a very worried look on her face until she realized it was a joke. Even than she had a look on her face that showed she didn't think it was that funny:)
4 comments:
I love love love love love love it!!!!!! I also in the mail today got Mad Cow, Flesh Eating Disease, Gonorrhea and Syphilis!! so I'm thinking I bring all 8 happy little microbes over and we take a picture of your soon to be diseased baby!!! :) Oh and you look way hot after just having a baby... you suck. And your baby, he's so cute and drooly... takes after... dad there? Just kidding... I've been here in the ER constantly so I've been anti-social, so I apologize!!! When you free to frolick with your hatchling? You mobile yet? Get my cheap little gift? I thought it was cute. :)
oh and the ER is sucking the life out of us all these past few days so I apologize for not having a very thoughtful comment, I just never know when the next crisis will walk through the door...
And some old guy is watching matlock in the lobby...
Hey Jen it's Melanie. Diane
e-mailed me about your baby and sent a link to your blog. He is beautiful!!!! I'm so happy for you. If you want to get in touch with me my e-mail address is anlicia@yahoo.com. I've got a blog also its melchristiansen.blogspot.com. Keep in touch. Again congratulations.
HOORAY!! Congratulations on the little guy! He is so handsome! :) How fun! That's awesome that he didn't cry much at first. Is he making up for it now? Oh, so fun!! I hope I get to meet this little guy in person soon!
LOve ya!
Melis
Post a Comment