Monday, June 16, 2008



Here are some cute new pics of the little one. He loves to play with his daddy. He also is already a daddy's boy. If he is fussy 9 times out of 10 Cory can calm him down. It has made the days when Cory is at work long. Today if he wasn't asleep he was crying. I think I ate something too spicy last night :( The other pic is Rowan playing with his pacifier. He has learned to grab it sometimes, pull it out, and than cry because it's no longer in his mouth!

1 comment:

Melissa Ash said...

Oh he's so cute, Jen!! Isn't being a mommy the funnest? It is hard when they fuss all day. (I know how you feel! Matthew is a daddy's boy, too!)I guess it helps the daddy's to feel important, too! He is darling and you're a great mommy!