Monday, July 22, 2013

Rowan's first day of school!!!


My little, big boy started school today!!!  I was very nervous, both because we didn't get into the school we wanted to and because of how easily distracted he can be.  He was never nervous and after he got to school I barely got 1 picture before he was off to his classroom. I didn't even get a goodbye hug!!
This is his school bag that he got to decorate. He doesn't usually like to draw or color so I was ecstatic when he showed this to me!! He said that its us swimming (he forgot Ember)  And there are bubbles and rain (we got rained out of our ward swim party Saturday).  I even love the red flowers he drew!!!(he has never drawn flowers for me before!)  

When I asked him how his day was he says "I loved recess. I did Math and made patterns with Starburst!!  

No comments: