Wednesday, February 23, 2011

While work, 2 kids and my own insecurities (everyone else's blogs are so much more fancy than mine!) have kept me from blogging recently there has a lot that has happened.  And so I don't get overwhelmed and give up posting again.  I will try to post a new thing every other day

Today Kai took his FIRST STEPS!!!!! (his actual first step was Sunday, but he wouldn't do it again for camera or anyone else til today.  And now he is consistently doing it!!) 








5 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH! So MUCH fun! Seeing you makes me realize how much I MISS you, oh and, I have that same shirt :P!

Melissa Ash said...

PS, Jenn, you do NOT look pregnant, just so you know!! I hope you made that lady feel real dumb! You look great! And cute kiddo, too!

Erin said...

yay! how exciting is that! what a big boy!

Jillian said...

Go, little man, go! That is so awesome! Oh, and we have the same blog background right now. :D

UteFamily said...

You're blog is PERFECT! Miss you.