Rowan got quite the haul and loved to open them! No videos, we were on webcam showing him off to the grandparents! After we opened presents we went over to some great friends for dinner and it was great! (We accidentally left the camera at home.)
And no pics with Santa because we didn't want to fight the lines. Although Rowan saw a pic of Cory's cousins kids on Santa's lap and laughed!!! I wanted to see if he would laugh at Santa!! But we were busy.
More stories to come with more pics. But here are the few from Christmas:
We got some yummy cookies from some friends and I gave one with sprinkles to Rowan and he LOVED them.
I love his eyes in this pic, he just looks mischievous (I think he gets it from his daddy!)
Trying to share
Shopping with Daddy
Rowan got a tricycle for Christmas. Before we moved we just had it in the rocking position, but he LOVES being able to ride it at the new place!
2 comments:
looks like you guys are doing well. Are you still in Arizona? I see you mentioned that you moved. Hope you are doing ok.
You have a really cute family. :)
Post a Comment