Sorry I am such a slacker. Things have been boring and crazy at the same time. We went to Utah at the beginning of August for Cory's sisters wedding. It was a fun time. We got to go camping with his family and go to Park City for our anniversary. In Park City we got a package that let us do the zip lines at the Olympic park and it was a blast!! We also got to walk around their Olympic museum they had set up. It was cool to see it all (especially cuz I was on my mission during them). Last week I went to Oregon to see my family. Cory is doing 2 classes now, so I am very bored in the evenings. Here are the pics from our Utah trip. (Sorry they aren't in order, they are hard to download onto here)
1 comment:
Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment