Monday, August 03, 2009

So I have been thinking about this for a long while, and have decided to go private with my blog. So if you want to keep following email me your address (even if you think I have it.) Email me at jennissomewhere@gmail.com Thanks for understanding!

9 comments:

Ashlee said...

I'd love to stay in touch,
ashleekae14@yahoo.com.

Scott and Jillian said...

scottwrobertson@yahoo.com

katie said...

jen i am so bad at commenting. however, i do read your blog and would love to stay in touch with your cute family. kwoffinden@gmail.com

Leslie said...

me me me pooh0200 msn.com

Melanie said...

don't forget to invite me, my
e-mail is anlicia@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Jenn
Please let me keep up with your darling little family. Heather keeps me updated a little, but I love being able to see pictures of Rowan and how he is growing.
Love you and appreciate all you do for Heather and Dane
Heather's mom, Sheralyn
sheralynmarie@hotmail.com

Tara's world said...

Put us on your approved list too, but I have two e-mail addresses. The one I actually check
Jim_and_tara@msn.com
and the one that I use to log into blogspot private blogs

Taralyn44@gmail.com

Thanks LOVE YA!

Joe and Jen said...

Invite me :) jenncull@hotmail.com

Amber said...

I think it is better to be private too! It's sad you have to but in order to be protected I think it is a good idea!
mbr_flint@yahoo.com