We had a lot of fun and thanks to everyone who came and everyone that helped us!!
This is some kids pushing my friends kid around and Rowan "helping"
Rowan opening presents. I put tape on his face!
The kids with squirt guns in the pool
My friends kid pushing Rowan
Rowan's B-day cake. Carrot cake made and decorated by me (I need more practice)
This has a funny story. My friends kid said that there was something yellow in there. I said it was just the chlorine tablet (figuring the complex had a yellow) and he said "no, it is yellow with black writing". Again, my and my friend dismissed it. He said it looked like a frisbee, and we said why do you say that? as he opened the filter and pulled out.....a frisbee!!!
Guiremo BBQing (I have no clue how to spell his name...Sorry!)
The adults!
Monica giving Rowan cake!
When we got home we put Rowan in his highchair and let him at some cake...he had fun


It was fantastic!
We are going to be flying to my parents on his birthday! Hurray for Birthday surprises!!
3 comments:
It was a fun party. Thanks for inviting us. And no thanks for putting a picture of me in my swimsuit on you blog.
We had a great time!
Your cake looks pretty good! I hope all went well and good luck traveling!
Post a Comment