Thursday, January 01, 2009

To start, I will have pics later when I download them. Christmas was fun. We went to Cory's parents in Utah and had fun. For me my favorite part was having Cory's parents watch the kid and we went dancing and to movies and ran errands without the baby! I love Rowan but it does make things more complicated.
We are home now and spent New Years alone and had fun playing games and relaxing. Rowan is having attention withdrawals and wants us to give him the attention he had while in Utah with Cory's family.
Update on Rowan : He is still not crawling but he will sit up and move around that way (I will get a video) but he is getting really mad because he wants to move and can't. He may skip crawling because he loves to stand and he gets better at it every day. He also will be getting his helmet next week ( I will put pics up too) I thought I was doing great at not blaming myself and feeling bad about him need the helmet but as it gets closer and I picture him with it on I feel like a bad mom. I know I am too hard on myself.

2 comments:

Timber said...

You're being too hard on yourself :) You're a GOOD mom for trying to correct the problem. Where is the flat spot on his head though? His head looks 100% normal in all the photos!

Ashlee said...

Jenn don't stress, my mom said that all of us kids walked before we crawled. He just has a mind of his own!