


Rowan wearing Cory's sunglasses

This week has been so crazy. To start on Sunday Rowan decided to go from not being interested in getting around to standing, pulling himself up on everything and moving around everywhere! He isn't fully crawling yet but he will get on his hands and knees, put his head down to help move him back into a sitting position and that is how he is getting around. (I will try to get a video of it). I tried to put Rowan down for his afternoon nap yesterday but when I went to check on him he was standing in his crib. Here is a video of how he does it (ignore him hitting his chin at the end)
Here is him playing in the mirror. He will even pull himself up on the mirror, although I can't get him to do it when the camera is running
And Heather let us borrow this walker thing that he loves!
The other thing is that Rowan got his helmet yesterday. He doesn't mind it at all. Everyone at the doctors was surprised that he wasn't trying to pull on it. I am lucky he is so passive!
If you go to this website http://www.cranialtech.com/treatment/casec.html you will see a before and after pic that is exactly what Rowan is right now. The only downside we have had so far is that he wants his pacifier a lot more. Not a bad at all!
Before pic (the back is too flat)

Back of helmet


3 comments:
yeah him hitting his chin when he is getting up looks like it hurt. Poor guy. The helment doesn't look bad at all. Hopefully it helps
funny you said "tonight we are lowering the crib" because that is EXACTLY what I thought! Also, I was going to let you know that he might start chewing on the sides of the crib and they have protections for that.
He is such a sweetie Jen, I am glad he is doing so well. hope you guys are doing great in Phoenix!
Post a Comment