Cory is almost done with school for this semester. It has been really tough but we are looking forward to the break.
Rowan had his 6 month appointment and all is well. The doctor told us to keep an eye on his weight. She isn't worried but he isn't gaining as fast as she would like. So I have started taken supplements to put more calories in my milk and I am giving him more solids, which he loves! We should be getting his helmet after the first of year. The insurance company has been being dumb so we are waiting on them.
Today we took Rowan in to get pics for Christmas/ 6month old. I got a cute new outfit but when I got there and saw all the kids in their bright Christmas clothes I felt that Rowans wasn't cute enough, so we did more naked pics! I promise at his 9 month pics he will be clothed!!!!!



6 comments:
He is soooo cute! Now that Lindsey has seen Rowan shirtless, she has an even bigger crush on him! See you tomorrow!
How freaking adorable! I love that smile of his! You guys are so cute!! We need to get back on the girls night thing! Love ya!
those are so cute, and I think the outfit that he had one was adorable too.
Dave gave me the address to your blog. Rowan is such a doll! That's cool that you guys are down here in the Phoenix area. We actually live in Peoria! How crazy is that?!
Ahhh, let the boy run free as long as he can get away with it. Ha!ha!
So cute! You know, since he was a Chipendale for Halloween, he doesn't really need much clothes on for any of his pictures. Just get him ready for his future profession. Haha. J/J He looks so happy! You're a good mom! And Cory is a good day!
Post a Comment