Saturday, September 01, 2007


Well, It's been a busy week for us. School started, and we agreed to coach the ballroom dance team this year. It should be interesting. We are really hoping to have a good year there. Jenn and I started learning the routines today, so we can start teaching them once we have a team.

We've spent the summer making jewelry, and having a lot of fun. I'm posting a picture of some of the rings I've made. Jenn will probably post some of her necklaces and anklets later. I am starting to try selling them on ebay. I posted a the first few today, as a trial run. Look under Seller: Ragnork to see them. The gold one I made for a lady in the red hat society. It turned out really nice. I just need to get a display for them now.

1 comment:

Melissa Ash said...

Hooray! A post!! I check often, but have seen "Homecoming" for quite a while! Good to see what you're up to! Good luck with the dance team! How cool! Hope to see you at the reunion on the 5th, Jenn! Love ya! (MJ)