Well, I've been meaning to post this for a while, and I'm finally getting around to it. Since our Gyoza recipe has been so popular, here it is. This recipe was provided to us by our great friends Keri Jo and Darrel Grossen!
1/2 lb. sausage
1/2 lb. hamburger
3 cups finely chopped cabbage
1 ginger bud grated (about 1 cubic inch)
1 onion finely chopped
salt, pepper
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp Aji mirin
2 eggs
2-3 tbsp soy sauce
round eggroll skins
mix everything together,
place about a spoonful in each wrap, pinch together.
you can fry, deepfry, steam or boil them. we recommend frying them in a little oil till they start to brown, then adding a little water, and putting a lid on, till they are done.
Accidental Bucket list
10 years ago
1 comment:
Jenn,
I see that you are posting Keri's infamous gyoza recipe without giving her the credit for providing it to you. I see how you are. :-)
Anyway, Keri actually got it from my friend, Kyoko Nakamichi, from Japan. She came to my house while I was dating Keri and made the gyozas for us.
Hope life is well for you guys. We are surviving for the most part down here in the hot Phoenix heat. Have a great one.
Later,
Darrell Grossen (the reason why you even like Japanese food in the first place!)
Post a Comment